Friday, December 26, 2014

Some Christmas Commissions for 2014

It has been a busy holiday season. I figure I had around 13 live event holiday parties and multiple gift caricature commissions. Now that Christmas is over, I find that I can sit back and relax for a few days and think about what 2015 has in store for me and my cartooning business.

Here are some of my favourite commissioned drawings from this season.

The first was commissioned by a wife and mother of her husband and her children. Apparently, they like hockey. 11X14 digital

The next one was commissioned not for xmas but by someone for a friends birthday. A crazy cat lady, martini drinking tourist. 11X14 digital
More of a portrait than a caricature. This one was commissioned by a lady for her friend who seems to be obsessed with Keanu Reeves. 11X14 digital

 

 
This one is of one of PLV Radio's bright Stars children. She interviewed me for her radio show and also commissioned me to draw her kids for a xmas present. 11X14 digital
 
The last one here is for a Starbucks Manager that wanted to do something special for her employees. 19 drawings in total, each one done separately and printed separately. All 8X10 digital
This is not all of the commissions I have received, only a small amount that I have chosen to share here with you. Next post will be about the live events I have had the pleasure to attend over this holiday season.
 
Cheers, Merry Christmas and Happy 2015
 

No comments:

Post a Comment