Saturday, January 10, 2015

Sketch of the Week - Rectify



Sketch of the Week

January 10th, 2015

Aden Young

 
 
When I'm not working in my studio or drawing live at an event, which my wife will tell you, is not often. I binge watch series on Netflix or On-Demand.
 
If any of you are like me and my wife, binge watching has become our obsession. Our taste in shows differ but there are a few series we like to watch together.
 
One of these is Rectify. Currently season one and two are on Netflix and I am fascinated with this show. The story is dark and disturbing, the acting is superb. The main character, Daniel Holden, is played by Aden Young. An amazing portrayal of a convicted killer who has spent 20 years on death row only to be let out on new DNA evidence. His innocence is still in question and... well I don't want to go to far with the story. Let me say that at the time of this posting I only have 2 episodes left of season 2 to watch and I most surely will be disappointed to realise that I will have to wait to binge watch season 3, whenever that does come to Netflix..... damn.
 
My wife likes this drawing but says it is a skinnier version of him and now that I look at it, I should have made his shoulders bigger.... damn ;-)
 
When you are done with work, turn on Netflix and watch this show. Let me know what you think about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment