Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Vancouver Fire Dept Commissioned Retirement Drawings

I've been commissioned to draw a number of retirement drawings for the Vancouver Fire department. These are fun drawings that they use for posters announcing the retirement parties but also they order the drawings and present the drawings to the fireman retiring. They either get me to print it out or frame them.

The employees come up with the best details for the drawings. I've never been one to shy away from too much details in drawings and I always try to incorporate as many details as possible because I feel that this really connects the person with the drawing I have done for them.

Here are some examples of the VFD drawings. If you are interested in commissioning me to draw for you, please do not hesitate to contact me from my website CARICATOONS and I'll be more than happy to discuss your needs.









No comments:

Post a Comment